Home Open Account Help 191 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Eastbound New Bethlehem Star NS200 at West End of Topton, PA

Date: 04/12/24 16:26
Eastbound New Bethlehem Star NS200 at West End of Topton, PA
Author: dschlegel

After dropping my kid off in Kutztown this evening I was able to catch the eastbound New Bethlehem Star-NS200 scooting through the fields between Bowers and Topton, PA.

This power will roll west later tonight on its return to Harrisburg after a setout and pickup in Bethlehem, PA.

Don't let the bright sunshine fool you, a gusty rain storm has just passed through, with windy 50 degree air behind.

Enjoy your weekend!

Dan

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/12/24 16:32
Re: Eastbound New Bethlehem Star NS200 at West End of Topton, PA
Author: dschlegel

Here's a couple of grab shots of equipment at the Allentown and Auburn shop area where I took the video.

The hoppers are sitting at the trans load siding where a paving company called Sealmaster out of Trexlertown, PA loads clay into semi trucks.

Dan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/24 16:33 by dschlegel.

Date: 04/12/24 16:45
Author: Pattenburg

With how much rain we have had here lately, I was more impressed with seeing a blue sky! Seriously, a nice video you got there.

Date: 04/12/24 17:08
Author: Notch7

Love the nice panoramic broadside video  of the 200 going by.  It's nice to see the SD60E's pulling that train.  I miss my comfortable nights on those Crescent cab engines.

Date: 04/12/24 20:14
Author: boejoe

Thanks Dan.  Surprised there isn't more equipment to be seen.  Any identification for the caboose in red?  The ex-Conrail caboose is probably former Reading or CNJ.
jb

Date: 04/12/24 21:33
Author: krm152

Thanks for posting your excellent video and interesting photos.
ALLEN

Date: 04/14/24 13:05
Author: ns1000

You had some good light.  Thanks for posting.

Date: 04/14/24 13:34
Author: train1275

Love that video !!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0521 seconds