Home Open Account Help 296 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > NS 15T from my trip to Roanoke May 7th-8th

Date: 05/22/16 18:52
NS 15T from my trip to Roanoke May 7th-8th
Author: OCtrainguy

I've been wanting to share a few videos of some of the NS trains I saw during my trip to the Roanoke, VA area two weeks ago.  My son and I had a great weekend in the Roanoke area exploring the lines that the N&W 611 would travel during its trips.  We saw a few trains while out and about on Saturday and Sunday morning.  (We saw the highest amount Saturday evening in Roanake.) 

Here is NS 15T on Saturday afternoon.  After photgraphing the N&W 611 at Shawsville as it headed back to Roanoke, another railfan advised us of the 15T nearby with a CP leader.  While most of the railfans left Shawsville after the 611 did, a small group did wait for the 15T.  So I asked my son and he wanted to wait for the 15T so we did.  And I'm glad we did.  The three engines were really pulling as the train passed us by and the train was going very slowly.  The recording stopped about mid train, though neither my son nor I realized it until the train cleared.  Not sure what happened though.  I guess it ended up being a good thing as the file would be too large.  Still, hope you enjoy.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0251 seconds