Home Open Account Help 347 users online

Steam & Excursion > Sierra Ry. excursion- 1993 part two

Date: 10/21/16 06:40
Sierra Ry. excursion- 1993 part two
Author: ATSF5964

After doing their runby at Chinese, the passengers re-boarded and the train was off again, with much slipping and probably some swearing...unfortunately, my camera was trained on the #3, when #28 was doing most of the slipping. On arrival at Cooperstown, the power was uncoupled and went to Warnerville for water, leaving the passengers and chasers to wander about in the weeds. I'm glad it wasn't summer, as I've heard stories about the snakes at Cooperstown! Presently, the locomotives returned, were wyed, and everything was put back together and started back to Jamestown. En route, I was concentrating on still photos, so only have a single runby before arrival back in Jamestown. As a footnote, they ran the same train the next day and I was fully prepared to make the long drive once more, but fate intervened. My mother urgently requested my help on some high-priority task, cleaning out the garage I seem to recall. So, instead of shooting the train another day, I helped her, but did it in a foul humor...

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 10/21/16 10:27
Re: Sierra Ry. excursion- 1993 part two
Author: wag216

Great photos! Some of the best scenes that I have ever seen. Thank you, Thank you. wag216

Date: 10/21/16 13:47
Re: Sierra Ry. excursion- 1993 part two
Author: nycman

Sadly it doesn't look as though there were many paying passengers on that fine outing.  Thanks for sharing your videos !

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0451 seconds