Home Open Account Help 219 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > #2 BNSF Great Trio 70mph Drone video

Date: 12/01/16 19:55
#2 BNSF Great Trio 70mph Drone video
Author: docgrommesh

2nd Video of the day.

Doc

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 12/01/16 20:03
Re: #2 BNSF Great Trio 70mph Drone video
Author: funnelfan

Nice video! Drones are going to be game changer for railfanning in the midwest and east coast. They give much needed elevation in flat land country, and gets you above the trees that are so much like a blanket on the east coast.

Ted Curphey
Ontario, OR

Date: 12/01/16 20:35
Author: docgrommesh

Thanks for the comment!  That is so true, but there is one other thing, it is really fun! :) too.
Doc
Kansas City, MO

Nice video! Drones are going to be game changer for railfanning in the midwest and east coast. They give much needed elevation in flat land country, and gets you above the trees that are so much like a blanket on the east coast.

Ted Curphey
Cheney, WA

Date: 12/02/16 08:16
Author: MudDuck

Nice videos! I am just curious, what type of drone is that? How easy was it to learn to fly?

Posted from iPhone

Date: 12/02/16 16:00
Author: markmcal

I got a drone for my birthday in October. (Bought it for myself, wife was delighted since no shopping for her.)

Phantom 3 Advanced. You definitely need to play with it in an open space, but it's not that hard to learn.

One issue is what mobile device you use for control. My Android tablet (Lenovo) did not work, nor did another Android tablet, I ended up with Ipad Mini 2. Works well.

Mark
Austin TX

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.03 seconds